Autism Central Coast INC
Autism Central Coast INC is a NDIS Registered not-for-profit organisation and registered charity that is committed to making a positive change to the lives of those living with Autism, special needs & Disability on the Central Coast.
We are committed to supporting individuals and their families
Autism Central Coast offers support services 24hrs per day 7 days per week
We will work with you and your family to ensure the services and supports you choose are tailored to your individual needs
We provide information sessions on NDIS including support with planning and understanding how to get the most out of your plan.
Being part of the ACC Community provides an environment that is inviting and comfortable giving the client confidence to grow, explore and achieve their goals.
With experienced multicultural staff who are passionate and devoted to supporting individuals explore how they can become more active members of their communities.
Autism Central Coast INC is a registered NDIS provider and can deliver a range of support & services including:
- Support Coordination
- Supported Independent living
- Respite / Short-term accommodation
- Day Programs for all ages
- Weekend & School Holiday Day Programs
- In home personal care / domestic support
- Community Access / 1:1 Support
Autism Central Coast INC has a centre located within Tuggerah Business Park which offers:
- A fully equipped kitchen for cooking lessons – Day programs or 1 on 1 lessons
- Computer room for technology training, gaming or studying (tutoring available)
- A quiet room / library
- Sensory room
- 2 large spaces for activities such as games, art therapy & crafts.
- Table tennis & a trampoline indoors!
Centre-based & Community-based Day Programs are designed to build capacity in a group-based environment and include a range of activities including:
- Cooking lessons
- Woodwork/Pallet furniture making
- Living Skills
- Sensory play
- Art therapy
- Beach/bush walks
- Community BBQS
- Team building games
Autism Central Coast INC also has 2 fully equipped houses for out-of-home respite and short term accommodation with NO waitlists!
For further information or to discuss how Autism Central Coast INC can support you and your family, please contact 0410 237 406 or email email@example.com